Pitlochrie has not had any Covid-19 cases, nor have the surrounding farms. We have restricted access to the farm so we can monitor who comes in and out. We are all fully vaccinated. In the interests of your safety and ours, we have implemented procedures to ensure we remain Covid-19 free.
You have two choices for your stay. You can have a domestic service your cottage/house daily or not have your accommodation serviced at all.
If you decide you want a domestic, please follow our directions:
- There are hand sanitiser foot-pumps at the entrance to each accommodation – please use them.
- After cleaning the accommodation, all surfaces are sprayed with sanitising disinfectant.
- Our staff wear masks and sanitise their hands regularly.
- Please do not remain in the same room as where your domestic is cleaning.
- Please wear a mask, including children, if you are in the house at the same time as the domestic.