Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted by the South African Government. We recognise that Covid-19 still exists with the potential for causing serious illness. We continue to restrict access to the farm so we can monitor who comes in and out and we are all fully vaccinated. In the interests of your safety and ours, we request that you report any symptoms of colds or flu to us before your arrival. This will allow us to take protective measures.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser foot-pumps at the entrance to each accommodation.
- After cleaning the accommodation, all surfaces are sprayed with sanitising disinfectant.
- Our staff will wear masks if you report symptoms and they sanitise their hands regularly.
- If you have symptoms, please do not remain in the same room as where your domestic is cleaning.
- If you have symptoms, please wear a mask, including children, if you are in the house at the same time as the domestic.